Friday, May 18, 2012

Manny Pacquiao's Opinion on Gay Marriage

Manny Pacquiao is on the brink of a distraction since he commented about Obama's decision on gay marriage. He recently apologised to the gay community because of that around the globe that were offended by his opinions.

The LA Times interviewed the pound-for-pound fighter about the issue:

"What I said is a reporter asked me about gay marriage .... I am against gay marriage, but I'm not condemning gays," the boxer said in an interview with The Times. "I have family — a cousin — who's gay, and friends too. I'm just against gay marriage. I don't even want to talk about the issue, but I was asked about it, so I gave my opinion."
"To the gay community, I apologize. I'm against same-sex marriage, but I'm not condemning you. My favorite verse is 'Love one another as you love yourself. Love your neighbor.' So I love everybody!"
It's a distraction to Pacquiao since the Pacquiao VS Bradley fight is getting nearer and he can't afford to get distracted while preparing for the fight.

Meanwhile, Freddie Roach said that the troubles that Manny is having at the present will eventually be gone as the days goes on, as well as, relating the current issue from the November bout distraction with his wife, Jinkee, that later made him to stay away from his vices and basketball.


As for Tim Bradley, he kept his determination all along and keep on boasting that his fight against Manny Pacquiao will be awesome and great. But his eyes is on Mayweather now and he still convinced that he'll get past Manny and proceed on fighting Floyd Mayweather.

The Pacquiao VS Bradley Live Stream will be available and will provided by HBO via Pay-per-view on June 9th in the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.

1 comment:

  1. Pacquiao vs. Bradley Live at the Elbow Room.
    • 5 Large Screens, Great Sound System
    • an expected crowd of 500 that will bring the house down
    • plus raffle prizes
    • freebies
    • with breakfast and one drink for only Php 650.

    Come and Join the Fun at the Elbow Room, Metrowalk, Ortigas and witness boxing history unfold LIVE!!! PACQUIAO vs. BRADLEY on June 10, 9:00 AM, Sunday.

    For the Benefit of the Dare to C.A.R.E. Smokey Mountain Youth Development Programs of JCI Manila. Contact 400-8716 or 0917-750-5560 / 0923-585-5957 for ticket reservation or visit www.wamprod.blogspot.com .

    See you there!

    ReplyDelete